Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday 12th April

Today I sent off the fabric for the logo embroidery. I recieved confirmation of a sample of the embroidery being put in the post for me tomorrow so will recieve that soon. I am expecting to recieve my labels in about a weeks time.

I have made my skirt today and simply need to add the buttons, button holes and zip. The only issue I had was lining up the back panels to ensure they marry exactly however, after a few attmepts I was able to rectify this problem.

After forming a make shift arm to enable me to press the sleeves I press and inserted the sleeves on to the shirts. I also attached the inner and outer sleeves on both the coat and on the jacket and turned through the hems on both garments.

I then began forming my technical and development files. I have followed through my brand image. The press pack is in line with this.

For my techincal file I have begun my sheets for:
Costings
Production sketches
Working drawings
Layplan
Method of make
introduction pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment