Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday 29th March

Today was a very productive day.

I started by cutting out my real pattern pieces today.

Initially I cut out my cotton poplin and my lining fabric. I then cut out all my grey fabric, aside from the trousers and their waistband as I am still a bit unsure as to whether they are up to standard.

I also had a tutorial today during which she signed off all my toiles and I am therefore ready to begin making my actual garments.

As a result of this, I ordered my fabric prints, which are going to cost me £650, which is very expensive but it will be worth it due to time constraints and quality issues.

However having sent all this off this evening, I recieved a cheaper quote from another company so am awaiting the complete quote with an intention to cancel the order I placed and redirect it to the cheaper company. But this is yet to be decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment