Friday, March 5, 2010

Wednesday 3rd March

After re-assessing my current point of manufacturing my garments, I realised that I am further behind than I need to be and became concerned that this might become problematic down the line. As a result I had a tutorial with my course leader to come up with an action plan.

The outcome of the meeting was that I need to ask for help and guidance from my tutors and the technicians to ensure that I am able to get back on target, rather than working off my own back and my own initiative and to use their experience and expertise.

I worked on redoing my designs with more appropriate figures to make them more appealing and aesthetically appealing.

You can see my updated designs below.



These are still not my final complete designs but they are progressing nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment